Clearance of Second hand Machinery
- Checking of the documents received to ensure conformity with requirement
- Obtaining Freight certificate from Shipping Co./ Air Console Agent.
-  Debiting of SIL Licence in Customs.
- Preparation of Bill of Entry.
-  Processing of Bill of Entry in Custom.
- Completion of Shipping Company / Airlines formalities in Docks.
- Completion of Octroi formalities in Docks.
- Arrangement for Customs & (other Relevant Authorities whenever required) Examination and Out of charge in Docks
- Arrangement of Insurance, and Air/Ship Survey whenever required.
- Loading of the Consignment from Docks.
- Transportation to destination if required.
Time for completion
- 5 working days for completion of Job
- 2 additional days for any amendment from Shipping Co./ Air Console Agent and in Customs
- Bank Attested Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin,Analytical Test Certificate.
- Marine Insurance Policy.
- Chartered Engineers Certificate
- Purchase Order/Contract for Project Import Certificate.
- If under any collaboration, copy of Agreement.
- If any other Agreement then copy of Agreement.
- Literature, Catalogues, Drawings, Write-up, Plant Layout ,Project Report ,Process Flow Chart.
- SSI / Industrial License along with Application.
- Special Import Licence.
- Relevant declaration duly signed. (Form no.1)(Form no.2) `N' Form / Undertaking duly signed for Octroi clearance. (Form)
Note : For Import through Air - copy of Airway Bill, Cargo Arrival Notice, Bank Release Order, Authority Letter in Favour of CHA for Collection of Delivery Order.
For new customers
- Copy of IEC.
- Copy of SSI / SIA / Industrial Licence.
- Copy of Central Excise Registration Certificate.
- Letter Heads. For Status Holder - copy of Export / Trading House Certificate.